UNA-UK has written to all our supporters to encourage donations directly to the emergency Ukraine appeals set up by UN Refugee Agency or OCHA to provide much needed support to those in need.
We are also advocating for the UK government to do more to support those fleeing the violence and seeking sanctuary, by immediately creating visa-free pathways for Ukrainians seeking protection.
UNA-UK's latest resources on Ukraine
- Read UNA-UK on the outcomes of the Human Rights Council Urgent Debate on Ukraine here
- Read UNA-UK on the outcomes of the UN General Assembly Emergency Special Session here
- See UNA-UK's latest briefing: Emergency Special Session of the General Assembly on the Russian invasion of Ukraine
- UNA-UK Joins International Summit of United Nations Associations on the situation in Ukraine - read the joint statement
- Click here to read UNA-UK's statement on Ukraine
Photo: An anti-war protest rally for Ukraine held outside the UN Headquarters. Credit: UN Photo/Loey Felipe