UNA-UK finds power in community around the world and amplifies the work of grassroots changemakers. We work together with organisations in the UK and across the globe for systemic transformation at the UN, and on issues including climate, arms control, atrocity prevention, peace and security.
UNA-UK is a proud member of the following campaigns and coalitions:
- 1 for 7 Billion: UNA-UK co-founded this campaign in 2013. In 2016 it was widely recognised as having been instrumental in transforming the Secretary-General selection process. UNA-UK continues to coordinate the informal steering committee for 1 for 7 Billion.
- Campaign to Stop Killer Robots: UNA-UK has been a member of the global Campaign to Stop Killer Robots since its inception and hosts the Coordinator for the UK chapter of the Campaign to Stop Killer Robots.
- The Climate coalition
- Coalition for the UN we need (C4UNWN)
- Control Arms: UNA-UK works in the UK to put human rights at the heart of the UK’s arms export processes. Alongside the global Control Arms coalition UNA-UK is also a member of the UK Working Group on Arms (also known as Control Arms UK).
- Gender Action for Peace and Security (GAPS): The UK’s Women, Peace and Security civil society network.
- International Campaign to Abolish Nuclear Weapons (ICAN): UNA-UK has campaigned against nuclear weapons since its founding in 1945. We are a proud member of the Nobel Prize Winning ICAN coalition. UNA-UK is also a co-coordinator of the UK ICAN coalition together with UN House Scotland and the Acronym Institute.
- International Network on Explosive Weapons
- Rethinking Security
- Together First: UNA-UK also acts as secretariat for the Together First campaign.
- UK Civil Society Atrocity Prevention Working Group
- World Federation of United Nations Associations