Sign up to our newsletter to stay in touch
UNA-UK Young Professionals are people in their 20s and 30s who are passionate about international affairs and support a strong, credible and effective United Nations.
Through its events and activities, UNA-UK enables its Young Professionals to:
- meet like-minded people
- explore how they can contribute to UN goals within their professions
- find out more about international careers
- engage with politicians, academics, campaigners and influential members of the business community
To become a UNA-UK Young Professional, simply sign up to our newsletter. The only criteria is that you are a young professional who shares our aspiration for a secure, just and sustainable world!
- 9 November 2012
- 30 August 2012
- To celebrate the 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games, Ban Ki-moon has come to London and number of UN»26 July 2012
- 16 July 2012
- Celebrated each year on 24 October, United Nations Day marks the entry into force of the UN Charter»24 September 2012
- 14 August 2012
- We want to build awareness of the challenges facing the international community, and support for the»29 June 2012
- 29 June 2012